Sunday, October 5, 2008

how i getting 2 involve of doin blog

actually i suppose to begin my blog on sept 28. but some how, i need to go genting to get ready to assist the organiser of the beauty course which were held in genting international convention center. thus, i only able to get back and continue create my blog on fri, 3rd oct 2008 (wat a coincidence, easy 2 memorise)

from the 1st time, there's a day shark addressed me his blog and ask me 2 check it out. and i saw my picture which he took on easyphamax health olympic with some kanasai words. so i started to knw wats all about blog even i've been heard blog since quite long time ago. 1 mth later, shark addressed me his fren's blog (rave yap) 2 me and ask me 2 watch video record. from tat time, i started to love it. but some how, i hate to learn something new which i might grab my head and toes of how 2 create blog. but once you get interested on doin something, you definitely will try 2 learn.

luckily, this 2 blogger willing 2 teach me,therefore my blog can be born in ealier oct. thanks ya guys... i admit i'm weak learner at this part in additional, i'm a computer idiot. anyway, specially thanks to shark shark who rili willing 2 spend his precious time 2 teach me and explain how 2 do. of course i automatically treat him some drinks at starbucks coffee with nice marble cheese cake. but if i have any doubt again , sure i will buy his lovely food " fish" (not even cook yet) and see how he eat :P haha....

6 comments:

Rave Master said...

Congratulation, finally u Create ur own blog.

恭喜恭喜. Keep on.

SHARP不是鲨鱼 said...

I will not eat the fish u give, but I will swallow it. haha.

笨 蛋 奇 怪 said...

anyway, thanks 2 u guys... always disturb you both 2 teach me how this how tat....nice to meet u guys

SHARP不是鲨鱼 said...

Both of us wanna grouping a group of fren to start-up their blog.ok

SHARP不是鲨鱼 said...

no need thank you la,just belanja us makan Fish Fish enough...

笨 蛋 奇 怪 said...

i think i goin 2 belanja soon, coz i need to upgrade myself in order to upgrade my blog

笨蛋奇怪 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!